Recent Posts

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Case of "Writer's" Block: The Past 11 Days In Review

I've never been a writer - not for the school paper, not for the yearbook, not for the org newsletter. My first attempt at writing (that I hear people actually read) would be this blog. So I guess I can't really say I had writer's block. Maybe blogger's block? It's okay, as long as it's not baker's block.

Obviously I'm failing at trying to be funny so maybe I'm not yet in a good writing state of mind. So let me just tell you how I spent my last 11 days.


First off, I've gotten better at making French Macarons! But I can't claim consistency. It's still a hit and miss thing. I need more practice!

I've also made Chocolate Cream Puffs, a solo-sized Chocolate Bavarian Charlotte Russe, and Chocolate Espresso Almond Biscotti since my last post. Yes, I'm also starting to detect the chocolate trend.

Also, finally, the job hunt's breathing life again! I wonder though how many of those 300-item personality tests I have to take before I find the one. Hmm.

Last week, I also took some time to catch up with high school friends, then with my college friends today. Felt nice.

Oh, and I've been practicing my photography skills and working hard on reformatting my blog. I'm thinking of making it more "picture-recipe-anecdote format" friendly. It'll be done really soon so please do check back for that!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures first while I try to get back to the blogging zone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment